High Stakes Business Contracts
Unclear and imprecise contracts leave room for trouble when a subsequent misunderstanding or dispute arises.
We follow a well-established process when drafting legal documents for your business:
- Initial consultation to evaluate your needs
- Legal advice on options and strategies
- Prepare a first draft of the document
- Address your questions in relation to the document
- Prepare a final version of the document
We negotiate and prepare contracts to formalize handshake deals and sophisticated arrangements:
- Shareholder agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- LLC operating agreements
- Commercial contracts with clients, vendors and others
- Contracts with employees, employees, independent contractors, and other service providers
- Non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements
- Promissory notes
- Loan documents
- Agreements for the purchase or sale of a business
- Assignments transferring LLC membership interests
What's next? Contact us today!
Petrova Law is a boutique business law firm focused exclusively on tax and business law matters. The firm assists businesses with tax strategy, IRS representation, sales and purchases of businesses (M&A), and general corporate law from startup launch through growth and maturation to exit and succession.